- Get an introduction to Canvas with this Getting Started Guide.
- Complete the Canvas Workshop Registration Form to attend a Canvas training and learn the basics.
- Inquire about the Online and Blended Teaching Excellence Program and complete the application to participate in the Fall 2018 faculty cohort.
- Request a one-on-one consultation with a Faculty Center LMS transition staff member.
- Attend the virtual SSU Canvas Self-Paced Course For Instructors. All faculty are now automatically enrolled.
- Download the Canvas Teacher by Instructure Inc. mobile application (iOS and Android).
Get even more in-person support by a Canvas Trainer who will be here at Sonoma State for three days only: Monday, August 20th through Wednesday, August 22.
You are invited to a series of in-person Canvas LMS training sessions for all Sonoma State University users delivered by a Canvas Trainer. Whether you are a faculty member, lecturer, teaching assistant, or staff member using the new LMS, there are sessions tailored to all audiences! All sessions take place in the Schulz Information Center, Room 2007.
Content details of each session and a list of what to bring can be found on the Canvas training agenda below, and please don't forget to RSVP!